Arthur Jacobson (October 23, 1901 – October 6, 1993) was an American assistant director. While he was an assistant director for most of his films, he was the main director for the 1935 film Home on the Range.
|Born||October 23, 1901|
New York City, New York, USA
|Died||October 6, 1993 91) (aged|
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
|Other names||Art Jacobson|
He worked with silent actress Clara Bow in his early days, whom he dated as well at one point.
- Robinson Crusoe on Mars (1964)
- Papa's Delicate Condition (1963)
- The Country Girl (1954)
- The Bridges at Toko-Ri (1954)
- I Was a Male War Bride (1949)
- Mr. Belvedere Goes to College (1949)
- The Shocking Miss Pilgrim (1947)
- Diamond Horseshoe (1945)
- Crash Dive (1943)
- I Wanted Wings (1941)
- The Big Broadcast of 1936 (1935)
- Home on the Range (1935)
- "The 6th Academy Awards (1934) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- "Arthur Jacobson, filmmaker". LAtimes.com. Retrieved March 26, 2014.