Arthur Gregor (1890–1948) was an Austrian-born American playwright and film director.
|Born||9 April 1890|
|Died||3 February 1948|
- The Count of Luxembourg (1926)
- Say It with Diamonds (1927)
- Women's Wares (1927)
- Phyllis of the Follies (1928)
- The Scarlet Dove (1928)
- What Price Decency (1933)
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
- Goble p.192
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.