Army Public School, Narangi
Army Public School, Narangi, was established in 1982. It is an Indian Army Public School in the Army Cantonment of Narangi in Guwahati, Assam, India. Its vision is "To envisage education as an overall development of the mind, soul and body, instilling social competencies and positive values, to be the pre-eminent centre of learning in the country by empowering every student to become future leaders with an Indian ethos, who would contribute intelligently and ethically in an information rich, global society."
|Army Public School, Narangi|
|Motto||Truth Is God|
|Established||28 June 1982|
|Grades||1 to 12|
|Number of students||3200|
|Houses||Manekshaw, Cariappa , Chaudhuri , Thimayya|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education|
- "Review: Army Public School, Narangi". India Study Channel.Com. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "Army Public school, Narangi". Antya.Com. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "A review of Army Public School Narangi, Guwahati, Assam : A school of brilliance". Assam Spider.Com. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "Army Public School Narangi, Guwahati". Wowsome.Com. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL NARANGI". www.apsnarangi.com. Retrieved 25 February 2018.