Army Public School, Agra
Army Public School, Agra was established 1 August 1991 by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) primarily to cater for the educational facilities for the children of Army personnel. Earlier it was known as Station Sainik School. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) and runs classes from I to XII.
|Army Public School, Agra|
Shivaji Road, Agra Cantt
|Motto||Truth is God|
|Founded||1 August 1991|
|Founder||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Principal||Mrs. Rupali Gupta|
|Number of students||2329|
|Classes||I to XII|
School has 3 buildings-a Primary Block, a Senior Block and two Senior Secondary Block. The strength of the school is more than 3000.
The streams offered are-
a) Science Stream
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
- Elective subjects (Informatics Practices, Physical Education, Computer Science)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology(PCB)
- Elective subjects (Informatics Practices, Physical Education, Mathematics).
b) Commerce Stream
- Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics,
- Elective subjects ( Informatics Practices, Physical Education, Mathematics).
c) Humanities Stream
- Economics, History, Hindi, Physical Education, Informatics Practices.
- Games & Sports
- Science & Technology
- Science Park
- National Cadet Corps (India)