|Township of Armstrong|
Aerial View of Armstrong
|Coordinates: 47°42.5′N 79°49.5′W|
|• Mayor||Jean Marc Boileau|
|• Governing Body||Armstrong Township Council|
|• MP||Charlie Angus|
|• MPP||John Vanthof|
|• Land||90.20 km2 (34.83 sq mi)|
|• Density||12.9/km2 (33/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (EST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||705 (563 exchange)|
- Earlton Community Centre and Arena
The community is renowned for its dairy and cash crop farms.
Earlton (Timiskaming Regional) Airport is a regional airport located in Earlton, which opened in 1937 as an emergency landing area for Trans-Canada Air Lines. The airport today serves private light aircraft. It was served by NorOntair from 1973 to 1996, and by the Air Defense Command in the 1950s.
Ontario Highway 11 is the major road connecting the community with other areas in Timiskaming and beyond. The retail strip is located along 10th Street North.
- "Voter Information Service". Elections Canada. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- "MPP John Vanthof". Elections Ontario. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Armstrong Census Profile". 2016 Census data. Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Earlton Timber Mart".
- "History". Earlton-Timiskaming Regional Airport. Retrieved July 19, 2019.