Armed and Dangerous (1977 film)
|Armed and Dangerous|
|Directed by||Vladimir Vajnshtok|
|Produced by||Arkady Kushlyansky|
|Written by||Vladimir Vajnshtok|
|Music by||Georgy Firtich|
|January 9, 1978|
Events taking place at the end of the 19th century in the Wild West in America. The plot — the complex vicissitudes of life of hard workers — a prospector Gabriel Conroy. Having found oil on his land, he knows happiness and disappointment, and danger, and despair.
- Donatas Banionis as Gabriel Conroy, a prospector (voiced by Alexander Demyanenko).
- Mircea Veroiu as Jack Gemlin, professional gambler (voiced by Anatoly Kuznetsov)
- Lyudmila Senchina as Julie Prudhomme, the singer of cabaret
- Maria Ploae as Dolores Damphy (voiced by Valentina Talyzina)
- Leonid Bronevoy as Peter Damphy, entrepreneur
- Lev Durov as Lucky Charlie
- Vsevolod Abdulov as Henry York, a young journalist
- Ferenc Bence as Harry, shooter (voiced by Nikolai Grabbe)
- Yan Shanilets as Julian Barreto
- Algimantas Masiulis as Starbottle (voiced by Yuri Sarantsev)
- Gregory Lampe as seller of secrets
- Sergei Martinson as Mr. Trott
- Oleg Zhakov as Judge Flemming
- Talgat Nigmatulin as Joyce
Vladimir Vysotsky for the film wrote seven texts, three of which were put by the composer Firtich to music and performed by Lyudmila Senchina.
- "Vladimir Vysotsky by Female Voice. Людмила Сенчина". www.wysotsky.com. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Mark Tsibulsky. Vooruzhen i ochen' opasen — Владимир ВЫСОЦКИЙ. Каталоги и статьи". Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Поход в Крым: скала Белая, урочище Панагия". Archived from the original on 15 August 2013. Retrieved 11 September 2016.