Armadillo (2001 film)
by William Boyd
|Screenplay by||William Boyd|
|Directed by||Howard Davies|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||3|
|Executive producer(s)||Jane Tranter (BBC)|
Delia Fine (A&E)
|Running time||180 minutes|
|Original network||BBC One|
|Picture format||16:9 576i|
|Original release||16 September –|
30 September 2001 (UK)
5 August 2002 (US)
The film was shot in London.
The series was originally telecast as a three-part television film by BBC beginning 16 September 2001 on BBC One, it was also aired in a single, three-hour television film by American network A+E on 5 August 2002.
- Steve Johnson (2 August 2002). "British-made `Armadillo' a cut above network fare". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "20 Questions With...James Frain". What's On Stage. 18 March 2002. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- Michael Speier (29 July 2002). "Review: 'Armadillo'". Variety. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Armadillo (2001)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- Julie Salamon (2 August 2002). "TV WEEKEND; A Romantic Inside a Sharkskin Suit". The New York Times. Retrieved 30 March 2015.