Arizona Daily Sun
The Arizona Daily Sun is a 6 day newspaper in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States. It publishes an entertainment supplement on Thursdays called Flagstaff Live!. It also publishes a monthly magazine, Northern Arizona's Mountain Living Magazine. It was formerly owned by Scripps League Newspapers, which was acquired by Pulitzer in 1996; Lee Enterprises acquired Pulitzer in 2005.
- John Gattuso (ed.), Serving Northern Arizona, Langenscheidt Publishing Group, 2002, p. 311
- Lawrence W. Cheek, Edie Jarolim, Kerrick James, Arizona, Random House of Canada, 2003, p. 277
- Todd R. Berger, Tanya H. Lee, Kerri Quinn, Insiders' Guide to Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona, Globe Pequot, 2004, p. 280
- Thomas B. Lesure, All about Arizona, Harian Publications, p. 24
- Dorothy Nobis, Insider's Guide to the Four Corners, Globe Pequot, 2001, p. 193
- Times Wire Services (May 7, 1996). "Pulitzer to Purchase Scripps Newspapers". Los Angeles Times.
- Steinberg, Jacques (February 1, 2005). "Pulitzer to Be Acquired by Lee Enterprises". New York Times. Retrieved 7 July 2012.