Arizona Colt, also known as The Man from Nowhere, is a Spaghetti Western directed by Michele Lupo and starring Giuliano Gemma, Fernando Sancho and Corinne Marchand.
Italian theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Michele Lupo|
|Screenplay by||Ernesto Gastaldi |
|Music by||Francesco De Masi|
|Edited by||Antonietta Zita|
Looking to reinforce his gang Torrez Gordon Watch raids a jail at the Mexican border. All prisoners who refuse to become his new henchman are to be shot dead. Arizona Colt can elude and makes it to a peaceful little town. Little does he know that Torrez Gordon Watch plans to rob the town's bank. Watch has already brought a gang member in position to feel out how it can be done. While the spy prepares the robbery, he hits on a young local woman named Dolores. When she recognises him as a member of the very gang, he murders her. Following this crime the bank gets robbed. The father of Dolores recognises among the gangsters the murderer and hires Arizona Colt to bring the gangster to justice.
- Giuliano Gemma as Arizona Colt
- Fernando Sancho as Torrez Gordo Watch
- Corinne Marchand as Jane
- Giovanni Pazzafini as Kay
- Andrea Bosic as Pedro
- Roberto Camardiel as Whiskey
- Mirko Ellis as Sheriff
- Gérard Lartigau as John
- Rosalba Neri as Dolores
- Pietro Tordi as Priest
- José Manuel Martín as watch henchman
- Gianni Solaro as Banker
- Valentino Macchi
- Renato Chiantoni as Undertaker
- Tom Felleghy as Will
- Ronald Adam
- Emma Baron
- Otto Rock as Rancher
- Álvaro de Luna as watch henchman
- Piero Morgia
- José Orjas
- Riccardo Pizzuti as watch henchman
- Guglielmo Spoletini as watch henchman
- Elio Angelucci as a townsman
- Bruno Ariè as bandit
- John Bartha as the soldier playing cards with two comrades at stagecoach station
- Jeff Cameron as rancher
- Omero Capanna as bandit
- Alberigo Donadeo as man in saloon
- Pietro Martellanza as rancher
- Gaetano Scala as watch henchman
- José Terrón as watch henchman
Arizona Colt was released in Italy on 27 August 1966 in Italy and in France on 17 February 1971.
- "Arizona Colt (1966)". Archviodelcinemaitaliano.it. Retrieved September 22, 2018.
- "Arizona Colt (1966)". Bifi.fr (in French). Retrieved September 22, 2018.
- Erickson, Hal. "Arizona Colt". Archived from the original on October 5, 2013. Retrieved September 22, 2018.
- Arizona Colt on IMDb