Location of Apache in Arizona
|Coordinates: 31°41′25″N 109°07′56″W|
|Elevation||4,383 ft (1,336 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (MST)|
|GNIS feature ID||24304|
Apache is the site of Apache Elementary School, a one-room schoolhouse with an enrollment (in 2017) of eight students. Apache is also the site of the Geronimo Surrender Monument, a memorial dedicated to the site of Geronimo's surrender, and the end of Native American wars in the US.
- "Feature Detail Report for: Apache". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Apache (in Cochise County, AZ) Populated Place Profile". AZ Hometown Locator. Retrieved January 8, 2016.
- "Apache Elementary School". Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Save the date – October 16, 2017 – Apache Open House" (PDF). Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Apache, Arizona: Geronimo Surrender Monument". Retrieved 24 March 2018.