Anybody's Woman is a 1930 American pre-Code drama film directed by Dorothy Arzner and written by Zoe Akins, Doris Anderson, and Gouverneur Morris. The film stars Ruth Chatterton, Clive Brook, Paul Lukas, Huntley Gordon, Virginia Hammond, Tom Patricola, and Juliette Compton. The film was released on August 15, 1930, by Paramount Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Dorothy Arzner|
|Screenplay by||Zoe Akins|
|Music by||Karl Hajos|
|Edited by||Jane Loring|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Ruth Chatterton as Pansy Gray
- Clive Brook as Neil Dunlap
- Paul Lukas as Gustave Saxon
- Huntley Gordon as Grant Crosby
- Virginia Hammond as Katherine Malcolm
- Tom Patricola as Eddie Calcio
- Juliette Compton as Ellen
- Cecil Cunningham as Dot
- Charles K. Gerrard as Walter Harvey
- Harvey Clark as Mr. Tanner
- Sidney Bracey as Butler
- Gertrude Sutton as Maid
- "Anybody-s-Woman - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 16, 2015.
- "Anybody's Woman (1930) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved February 16, 2015.