|Occupation||Actor, Model, Producer|
|Years active||1993 - 2014|
Saxena made his acting debut in the Sony TV soap opera Kkusum in 2001 and has appeared in eleven TV serials including Karm, Kumkum and Dekh Bhai Dekh. His first film appearance was in Chase in 2010. In 2005, he launched his own production house, Maverick Productions.
Saxena is also COO of pharmaceutical company Elder Pharmaceuticals, and is involved in a cheque bounce and fraud case related to the company. A bureaucrat (B.K. Bansal) investigating Elder Pharma fraud committed suicide in September 2016. The company had tried to bribe him earlier. Saxena is wanted by investigating agency CBI in the case, and a non-bailable warrant was issued by court for him in October 2016.
|1993||Dekh Bhai Dekh||Tiwari||DD Metro|
|1994 - 1995||Aasmaan Se Aagay||Karan Vidyut||DD National|
|1998||Kora Kagaz||Dr. Deepak||Star Plus|
|2001-2003; 2003-2005||Kkusum||Abhay Kapoor||Sony TV|
|2002||Kumkum||Jatin Wadhwa||Star Plus|
|2003||Kucchh Pal Saath Tumhara||Amit||Sahara One|
|2003-2004||Saara Akaash||Flight Lt. Karan Singh Rathore / ISI Agent Falak||Star Plus|
|2004-2005||Prratima||Amol Roy||Sahara One|
|2005-2006||Kumkum||Karan Kapoor / Manik||Star Plus|
|2006||Solhah Singaarr||Kumarvardhan Bharadwaj||Sahara One|
|2006-2007||Risshton Ki Dor||Suhas Abhayankar||Sony TV|
|2007||Doli Saja Ke||Vikram Kapoor||Sahara One|
|2008||Kuchh Is Tara||Abhay Kapoor||Sony TV|
|2012||Pyaar Ya Dehshat||Host||BIG Magic|
|2013||Devyani||Advocate Anuj Daftardari||Star Pravah|
|2010||Chase||Sohail Ansari||Maverick Production||Lead male|
|2014||Paranthe Wali Gali||Maulik||Chilsag Motion Pictures||Lead male|
- "Anuj Saxena Biography". Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "Anuj Saxena keen on making a come back to TV". Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "Going separate ways - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- "Popular TV actor Anuj Saxena faces Rs 1.35 crore cheating charge". mid-day. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- "B K Bansal case: Court tells actor Anuj Saxena to surrender in 2 days". The Indian Express. 6 October 2016. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- "TV actor Anuj Saxenas anticipatory bail plea rejected; court asks him to surrender in two days". India Today. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- "CBI obtains NBW against TV actor Anuj Saxena". The Indian Express. 18 October 2016. Retrieved 20 October 2016.