Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
The Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences is an academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the New York Academy of Sciences. It is one of the oldest science journals still being published, having been founded in 1823. The editor-in-chief is Douglas Braaten. Each issue is of substantial length and explores a single topic with a multidisciplinary approach. A review published on Ulrichsweb states the scope is enormous and describes the journal as highly respected and the articles as penetrating.
|Edited by||Douglas Braaten|
|ISO 4||Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci.|
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search
- BIOSIS Previews
- BIOSIS Reviews Reports and Meetings
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts
- Dietrich's Index Philosophicus
- Global Health
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- The Philosopher's Index
- Science Citation Index
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin
- Zentralblatt MATH
- Zoological Record
- "New York Academy of Sciences, Annals". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-02-11. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Serials cited". Global Health. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Serials cited". Tropical Diseases Bulletin. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Multidisciplinary Sciences". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.