Anna Sloan (born 5 February 1991) is a Scottish curler. She was the longtime third for the Eve Muirhead rink. Representing Scotland, they won the 2011 European Championships, the 2013 World Championships, and the 2017 European Championships. Representing Great Britain, they won an Olympic bronze medal at the 2014 Sochi Games and finished fourth at the 2018 Pyeongchang Games.
|Born||5 February 1991|
|6 (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)|
|7 (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)|
|2 (2014, 2018)|
|Grand Slam victories||5: Players' Championships (2013, 2015), Autumn Gold (2013), Colonial Square (2014), Canadian Open (2014)|
Sloan played third for Eve Muirhead's junior rink, winning the 2009 World Junior Curling Championships for Scotland. In 2010, she won a silver medal at the European Championships as alternate to the Muirhead rink. At the same time, Sloan skipped her own ladies rink and defeated Muirhead's separate ladies rink en route to the 2011 Scottish championship, defeating Hannah Fleming in the final. Before representing Scotland at her first World Championship, she won a second World Junior Championship playing third for the Muirhead junior rink. Two weeks later at the World Championships, she skipped Scotland to a ninth-place finish. In addition, Sloan has skipped Great Britain to gold medals at the 2009 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival and the 2011 Winter Universiade.
Since the 2011–2012 season, Sloan has played third for the Muirhead rink, winning the 2011 European Championships and 2013 World Championships, Scotland's first world title in the women's event since 2002. They are also the 2012 and 2013 European silver medallists. The 2013 Scottish world champion team of Muirhead, Sloan, Vicki Adams (second) and Claire Hamilton (lead) were selected to represent Great Britain at the 2014 Winter Olympics, where they won the bronze medal. At the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, with Sochi alternate Lauren Gray replacing Hamilton in lead, the team finished fourth. She decided to take a break from curling following the 2017-2018 season.
- "GB curlers land silver and gold". The Journal. 22 February 2009. Archived from the original on 23 February 2014. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Women's Curling seal first ever GB Universiade Curling Gold". British Universities and Colleges Sport. 7 February 2011. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- Williams, Ollie (20 February 2014). "Britain's women win curling bronze to equal Team GB record". Sport Winter Olympics. BBC. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- "Curling: Anna Sloan takes career break as she leaves Team Muirhead". BBC Sport. 11 July 2018. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- "It's Anna Sloan's turn to move into the spotlight". Herald Scotland. 4 November 2011. Retrieved 11 February 2014.