Angels Fall (film)
Angels Fall is a 2007 American mystery thriller romantic drama television film directed by Ralph Hemecker and starring Heather Locklear and Johnathon Schaech. It is based on the Nora Roberts novel of the same name. The film is about a beautiful chef who moves to a small town in Wyoming after her Boston restaurant is shut down because of a fatal shooting. The film debuted January 29, 2007 on Lifetime Television. At the time, it was one of the top-ten watched telecasts in the history of the network.
|Based on||Angels Fall|
by Nora Roberts
|Screenplay by||Janet Brownell|
|Directed by||Ralph Hemecker|
|Theme music composer|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Editor(s)||Louis F. Cioffi|
|Running time||96 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Mandalay TV|
|Original network||Lifetime Television|
Reece Gilmore (Locklear) is the sole survivor of a massacre at a Boston restaurant where she worked as a chef. After a stay in a mental hospital due to PTSD, anxious and restless, she hits the open road with no destination in mind, desperate for a fresh start. When her car breaks down in a picturesque Wyoming town, Reece takes a job cooking at the local diner to earn enough to repair it and move on. But as she gets to know the townspeople, mystery writer Brody (Schaech) in particular, she considers putting the past behind her and settling down.
But then, while out hiking, she witnesses a murder. Reece is traumatized again, and not just by the killing, but also because, when the police go to check out the crime scene, there's no evidence of a murder taking place. The townspeople doubt her story due to her past, which leads everyone, including Reece, to question her sanity.
- Heather Locklear as Reece Gilmore
- Johnathon Schaech as Brody
- Gary Hudson as Rick Marsden
- Derek Hamilton as Lo
- Linda Darlow as Joanie
- Lisa Marie Caruk as Linda Gail
- Len Crowther as Doc
- Pete Seadon as Mac Drubber
- Robert White as Lynt
- Christy Greene as Ginny
- Jemma Blackwell as Debbie Marsden
- Tamara Werden as Woman in Orange Hat
- Guillermo Ura as Serge
- Chezlene Kocian as Marlie
- Lori Ravensborg as Jeweler
- "Nora Roberts Movies". Screen Junkies. Screen Junkies. Retrieved August 10, 2016.
- Bierly, Mandi (September 24, 2010). "Heather Locklear to star in possibly the best Lifetime movie ever". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved August 10, 2016.