|Initial release||January 23, 2013|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux|
First released in 2013, Angelfish Software was created in response to Google's cancellation of Urchin and the lack of options that existed for on-premises web analytics software.
Angelfish is a popular solution for tracking Intranet and SharePoint environments, and has significant interest from organizations that are required to protect website visitor data due to regulations, or cannot use Google Analytics due to data privacy concerns.
- Google Retires Web Analytics Software Tool Urchin Web Host Industry Review, 2013-01-23.
- Urchin is Closing Marketing Land, 2012-01-22.
- Tools for Intranet Analytics Web Strategy For Everyone, 2015-09-15
- 3rd Party Analytics for SharePoint 2013 SharePoint Dragons, 2015-06-17
- Privacy-Aware Design: Replacing Google Analytics Sebastien Granger, 2014-02-01
- Official website
- http://www.analyticsmarket.com/blog/website-analytics-software-review, Web Analytics Software Review.