|Full name||Andrew Eccles|
|Date of birth||1 June 1979|
|Original team(s)||Northern Knights|
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||84 kg (185 lb)|
|1998 – 2001||Adelaide||41 (22)|
|2002 – 2003||Carlton||13(2)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2003.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Eccles did not play an AFL game in his first season with the Crows, playing for Norwood in the SANFL where he was selected at pick 1 in the mini draft. The 17 year old Eccles played a majority of the season in Reserves for Norwood.
He made his AFL debut in the 1998 season, playing 18 games and earning a rising star nomination in round 19. Playing on the wing he was the youngest member of Adelaide's 1998 AFL Grand Final winning team.
He was traded to Carlton at the end of the 2001 season as a straight swap for Kris Massie. His time at Carlton was generally unsuccessful, and he was delisted at the end of 2003.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- 1998 Premiership Player
- "REDLEGS MUSEUM | PLAYERS". www.redlegsmuseum.com.au. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2002). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers: every AFL/VFL player since 1897 (4th ed.). Melbourne, Victoria: Crown Content. p. 179. ISBN 1-74095-001-1.
- Confident Crows keep options open
- The Courier, "Liston Medal goest to Field VFL Best and Fairest an historic first for Roosters", 6 September 2004, Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- Football Victoria, Annual Review 2004 Archived 13 March 2011 at the Wayback Machine, Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- Andrew Eccles' player profile at AFL Tables
- Andrew Eccles's playing statistics from AFL Tables