And the Heavens Above Us
And the Heavens Above Us (German: Und über uns der Himmel) is a 1947 German drama film directed by Josef von Báky and starring Hans Albers, Paul Edwin Roth and Lotte Koch. It was part of the post-war series of rubble films.
|And the Heavens Above Us|
|Directed by||Josef von Báky|
|Produced by||Richard König|
|Written by||Gerhard Grindel|
|Music by||Theo Mackeben|
|Edited by||Wolfgang Becker|
|Distributed by||Schorcht Film|
|9 December 1947|
It was shot at the Tempelhof Studios in Berlin and on location in the city. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Emil Hasler and Walter Kutz.
- Hans Albers as Hans Richter
- Paul Edwin Roth as Werner Richter
- Lotte Koch as Edith Schröder
- Annemarie Hase as Frau Burghardt
- Heidi Scharf as Mizzi Burghardt
- Ralph Lothar as Fritz
- Otto Gebühr as Studienrat Heise
- Elsa Wagner as Frau Heise
- Ursula Barlen as Frau Roland
- Ludwig Linkmann as Georg
- Helmuth Helsig as Harry
- Bergfelder p. 28
- Bergfelder, Tim. International Adventures: German Popular Cinema and European Co-Productions in the 1960s. Berghahn Books, 2005.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.