|Full name||Anibal Casis Godoy Lemus|
|Date of birth||10 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Panama City, Panama|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2012||→ Godoy Cruz (loan)||0||(0)|
|2015–2019||San Jose Earthquakes||101||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 October 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 June 2019
Godoy started his career at Chepo and moved abroad in November 2011 to join Godoy Cruz on loan to play alongside compatriot Armando Cooper after being voted Player of the Year in Panama. After returning to Chepo he moved to Europe in August 2013 when he signed for Hungarian side Honvéd Budapest. He made his debut for them on 1 September 2013 against Kaposvár Rákóczi.
San Jose Earthquakes
Godoy made his senior debut for Panama in a March 2010 friendly match against Venezuela and has, as of 10 June 2015, earned a total of 49 caps, scoring 1 goal. He represented his country in 14 FIFA World Cup qualification matches and played at the 2011 and 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cups.
Godoy represented Panama in all four of its 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup matches, comprising three group stage matches and one quarterfinal. He tallied one assist and was named to the Best XI of the group stages, but ultimately scored an own goal in Panama's quarterfinal match against Costa Rica and club teammate Marco Ureña, resulting in the end of the tournament for Panama and Costa Rica's advancement to the semifinals.
During the lead-up to the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Godoy was called up to the squad for friendlies against Denmark and Switzerland on 22 and 27 March, respectively, along with San Jose teammate Harold Cummings. In May 2018 he was named in Panama's preliminary 35 man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Updated to games played as of 14 April 2018.
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- Aníbal Godoy: “Siempre fue un sueño para mi” Archived 29 September 2018 at the Wayback Machine – PanamaFutbol (in Spanish)
- Panameño Godoy firma para el Honved – CONCACAF (in Spanish)
- "San Jose Earthquakes sign 25-year-old Panamanian international Anibal Godoy from Hungarian club". MLS. 5 August 2015. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "Quakes re-sign midfielder Anibal Godoy". San Jose Earthquakes. 30 November 2017. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "NEWS: Earthquakes Trade Anibal Godoy to Nashville SC". San Jose Earthquakes. 7 August 2019. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- Panama - Record International Players Archived 17 April 2015 at the Wayback Machine – RSSSF
- Aníbal Godoy – FIFA competition record
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2011 - Full Details – RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2013 - Full Details – RSSSF
- Arch Bell (18 July 2017). "Canadian teenage sensation Davies leads Gold Cup group stage Best XI". ESPNFC. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- "Godoy's own goal gives Costa Rica 1-0 win over Panama". FOX Sports. 20 July 2017. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- "FEPAFUT on Twitter".
- "Revealed: Every World Cup 2018 squad - Final 23-man lists - Goal.com".
- "NEWS: Two Earthquakes Players Obtain Green Cards, No Longer Occupy International Spots". San Jose Earthquakes. 27 February 2018. Retrieved 27 February 2018.