Americans for a Free Syria
Americans for a Free Syria is a nonpartisan American nonprofit organization that campaigns for human rights in Syria and advocates for humane treatment of Syrian refugees.
Americans for Free Syria promotes US bills: Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act, No Assistance for Assad Act and Stop UN Support for Assad Act. These bills intend to impose further financial restrictions on the Assad regime for committing war crimes against the Syrian civilian population.
- Amos, Deborah (January 25, 2018). "Nearly 7,000 Syrians Are Waiting To See If Their Protected Status Will Be Renewed". NPR.
- Touré, Saliho (September 4, 2019). "Like Syrians now, my family fled Liberia as refugees. Unlike Syrians, America welcomed us". USA Today.
- Harris, Bryant (November 1, 2019). "Congress sounds alarm on weaponization of Syrian aid". AL Monitor.
- Pregent, Michael; Hanichak, Erica (September 27, 2018). "Countering Iran means sanctioning terrorist militias". the Hill.
- Lewis, Matt (January 4, 2019). "Can the World Survive Two More Years of Donald Trump?". Daily Beast.
- Yingst, Trey (September 4, 2019). "Syrian civil war has damaged more than 120 churches, report finds". Fox News.
- McKay, Hollie (May 11, 2019). "Syrian hospitals bombed by Assad, Russian troops after coordinates were shared with the UN". Fox News.
- McKay, Hollie (May 23, 2019). "Syrian doctor describes latest alleged chemical attack as US mulls response". Fox News.
- Kredo, Adam (July 2, 2019). "New Ad Urges Trump to Act Against Slaughter of Innocents in Syria". The Washington Free Beacon.
- Hanichak, Erica; Cunningham, Jameson (April 25, 2019). "Congress Can Still Help Shape the Endgame in Syria". Washington Institute.
- "Syrian thugs try to intimidate the U.S. Media". Washington Post.
- "Assads Regime Killed an American, and no One Seems to Care". Washington Post.
- "No more of the same in Syria - The Washington Post". Washington Post.
- Lake, Eli (September 27, 2018). "What Iran's Rouhani Doesn't Want to Talk About". Bloomberg.