American Philosophical Quarterly
The American Philosophical Quarterly (APQ) is a peer-reviewed academic journal covering philosophy. It was established in 1964 by Nicholas Rescher and is published quarterly by University of Illinois Press under license with North American Philosophical Publications.
|Edited by||John Greco|
University of Illinois Press (United States)
|ISO 4||Am. Philos. Q.|
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Causes and Conditions" (1965) - J. L. Mackie
- "Indicators and Quasi-indicators" (1967) - Hector-Neri Castañeda
- "Truth in fiction" (1978) - David Lewis
- "Supervenience and Nomological Incommensurables" (1978) - Jaegwon Kim
- "The Corporation as a Moral Person" (1979) - Peter A French
- "On Reasoning about Values" (1980) - Wilfred Sellars
- "From Exasperating Virtues to Civic Virtues" (1996) - Amélie Oksenberg Rorty
- "The Enforcement of Morality" (2000) - John Kekes
- "American Philosophical Quarterly". Apq.press.illinois.edu. Retrieved 2 June 2016.