Amed S.K. (women)
Amed Sportif Faaliyetler Kulübü, shortly Amed S.K. is the women's football team of the same-named Diyarbakır-based sports club, formerly known as Diyarbakır Büyükşehir Belediyespor. The team completed the 2016–17 season of Turkish Women's Second Football League as runner-up, and were promoted to the Turkish Women's First Football League.
|Full name||Amed Sportif Faaliyetler Kulübü|
|Ground||Talaytepe Sports Facility|
|League||Turkish Women's First League|
The club was renamed Amed Sportif Faaliyetler (literally Amed Sportive Activities) from the metropolitan municipality sponsored club Diyarbakır Büyükşehir Belediyespor in August 2015. "Amed" is the name of Diyarbakır in Kurdish language.
The team finished the 2016–17 Women's Second League season as division champion and winner after a play-off match, and were promoted to the First League. From 2018 until February 2019 the fans of the club were banned to enter the stadium at away games.
As of 8 December 2019
|2011–12||Second League Div. Southeastern||3||8||5||0||3||35||15||+20||15|
|2012–13||Second League Div. 7||9||13||11||1||1||83||11||+72||34|
|2013–14||Second League Div. 8||3||16||11||2||3||82||17||+65||35|
|2014–15||Third League Div. 7||7||14||11||2||1||75||9||+66||35|
|2015–16||Third League Div. 8||2||21||19||1||1||150||18||+132||56|
|2019–20||First League||10 1)||7||1||1||5||4||23||−19||4|
|Green marks a season followed by promotion, red a season followed by relegation.|
- 1): Season in progress
As of 3 November 2019
- Head coach:
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amed S.K. (women).|
- "Diyarbakır B.B. artık Amed Sportif". Fanatik (in Turkish). 2015-08-14. Retrieved 2017-06-18.
- "Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan'ın 'Ne demek Amed ya' sözlerine, Davutoğlu'nun 'Amed' yazılı afişiyle kınama". Mücadele Gazetesi (in Turkish). 2015-10-31. Retrieved 2017-06-18.
- "Amed Sportif Faaliyetler Kadın Futbol Takımı Şampiyon Oldu". Milliyet (in Turkish). 2017-05-01. Retrieved 2017-06-18.
- "Amedspor spielt wieder mit Fans". ANF News (in German). Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "Kadınlar 2. Lig Play Off – Play Out<. Hakkarigücü Spor 1-2 Amed Sportif Faaliyetler" (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. Retrieved 2017-06-18.