Along Came Youth
Along Came Youth is a 1930 American pre-Code comedy film directed by Lloyd Corrigan and Norman Z. McLeod and written by George Marion, Jr., Maurice Bedel and Marion Dix. The film stars Charles "Buddy" Rogers, Frances Dee, Stuart Erwin, William Austin, Leo White and Betty Boyd. The film was released on December 20, 1930, by Paramount Pictures.
|Along Came Youth|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Lloyd Corrigan|
Norman Z. McLeod
|Screenplay by||George Marion, Jr.|
|Starring||Charles "Buddy" Rogers|
|Music by||Karl Hajos|
|Cinematography||Henry W. Gerrard|
|Edited by||Jane Loring|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Charles "Buddy" Rogers as Larry Brooks
- Frances Dee as Elinor Farrington
- Stuart Erwin as Ambrose
- William Austin as Eustace
- Evelyn Hall as Lady Prunella
- Leo White as Senor Cortés
- Betty Boyd as Sue Long
- Arthur Hoyt as Adkins
- Sybil Grove as Maid
- Herbert Sherwood as Doorman
- Charles West as Chauffeur
- Macon Jones as Neetsfoot Boy
- Billy Wheaton as Neetsfoot Boy
- George Ernest as Neetsfoot Boy
- Gordon Thorpe as Neetsfoot Boy
- John Strauss as Neetsfoot Boy
- "Along Came Youth (1930) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- "Along Came Youth". afi.com. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.