|Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Industry||Grocery store, Health food store|
Number of locations
|Götz Rehn, chairman|
|Revenue||€761 million EUR (2015/16)|
Alnatura currently operates 107 supermarkets in Germany, each with 500 to 800 square meters of retail space, mainly in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Hesse and Rhineland-Palatinate. The company's first supermarket opened in Mannheim, Baden-Wuerttemberg on October 1, 1987.
Products of Alnatura are also marketed in the stores of dm-drogerie markt and Tegut. These cooperations make half of the revenue. In 2012 Alnatura began to cooperate with Migros in Switzerland. Their newest collaboration consists of setting up 30 new Alnatura branches throughout urban centres across Switzerland.
In Luxembourg, Alnatura products are available at Cactus supermarkets.
In 2014 dm decided to introduce their own organic brand which will replace the Alnatura products in the future.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alnatura.|
- "Jahresabschluss zum Geschäftsjahr vom 01.10.2015 bis zum 30.09.2016" (Subchbegriff: Alnatura) Bundesanzeiger, 10 October 2017 (in German)
- First organic supermarket in Germany opened 25 years ago. Fresh Plaza, 11 October 2012
- Alnatura: Ökologisch korrekt zum Erfolg. Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, 10 November 2012 (in German)
- Russo, Cédric. "Alnatura wird für Migros zum Kassenschlager", Neue Zürcher Zeitung, 31 March 2015. Accessed: 8 April 2015. (in German)
- Handelspartner Cactus, 20 January 2019 (in German)