All the World to Nothing
All the World to Nothing is a 1918 American silent comedy drama film directed by Henry King and starring William Russell, Winifred Westover, and J. Morris Foster. As noted in an advertisement, it was based on the novel of the same name by Wyndham Martyn.
|All the World to Nothing|
|Directed by||Henry King|
|Written by||Jules Furthman|
|Based on||All the World to Nothing|
by Wyndham Martyn
J. Morris Foster
American Film Company
|Distributed by||Pathé Exchange|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- William Russell as Richard Chester
- Winifred Westover as Nora Ellis
- J. Morris Foster as Everard Peck
- Hayward Mack as Charles Renalls
- Guide to the Silent Years of American Cinema, p. 166.
- Progressive Silent Film List: All the World to Nothing at silentera.com
- Donald W. McCaffrey & Christopher P. Jacobs. Guide to the Silent Years of American Cinema. Greenwood Publishing, 1999.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to All the World to Nothing.|
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.