All-time Austin Aztex FC roster
Austin Aztex FC was an American soccer club based in Austin, Texas that was founded in 2008 by Phil Rawlins, a British entrepreneur. The Aztex began playing competitive soccer in the United Soccer Leagues (USL) First Division in the 2009 season and shared an affiliation agreement with Rawlins' hometown club, Stoke City, enabling the two clubs to exchange players and the English club to scout players and hold training camps in the US. Austin's first USL match was against the Minnesota Thunder on April 18, 2009. In the 2010 season, the team played its home games at House Park, which replaced Nelson Field as the club's home facility, and competed in the USSF Division 2 Professional League, a temporary league set up by the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) to resolve a dispute between the USL and the proposed new North American Soccer League. The franchise relocated to Florida and became Orlando City SC at the conclusion of the 2010 season.
Forty-nine players participated in at least one league match for the Aztex. This total consists of forty-five outfield players and four goalkeepers. Eddie Johnson holds the records for the most appearances and goals for the club, having played fifty times and scored twenty goals.
Seventeen players from outside the United States played in the USL for the Aztex.
|Country||Number of players|
- "USL-1 headed to Austin in 2009". ESPN. January 24, 2008. Retrieved January 13, 2010.
- "Aztex Up And Running". Stoke City FC. April 24, 2009. Archived from the original on August 29, 2012. Retrieved January 13, 2010.
- "Gaz Living the American Dream". Wrexham A.F.C. February 19, 2009. Archived from the original on March 25, 2012. Retrieved October 14, 2010.
- "Aztex announce move to House Park for 2010". Austin Aztex FC. August 27, 2009. Retrieved January 13, 2010.
- "USL and NASL Reach Agreement to Ensure 2010 Professional Soccer Season". Austin Aztex FC. January 7, 2010. Archived from the original on 21 January 2010. Retrieved January 13, 2010.
- Carrick, Buzz (October 25, 2010). "Austin Aztex sold, moving to Orlando". ESPN. Retrieved January 11, 2012.
- "USL-1 Team History". United Soccer Leagues. Archived from the original on February 5, 2013. Retrieved January 12, 2010.
- "*+Austin Aztex (2010)". USSF Division 2 Professional League. Archived from the original on 1 September 2010. Retrieved September 24, 2010.