September 18, 1946
Boulogne sur Seine
|Died||September 7, 1977 30)(aged|
Alexis started working for Pilote magazine in 1968, providing illustrations and gags. In 1969, he began a collaboration with Fred on the series Timoléon, and started his working relationship with Gotlib on the film parody series Cinémastok in 1970.
The partnership with Gotlib continued for several years, leading to the creation of the magazine Fluide Glacial in 1975 where the advertising parody series La Publicité dans la Joie was published. In 1976, Alexis started the humorous western series Al Crane, in collaboration with Gérard Lauzier, and in 1977 he succeeded Gotlib as artist of the series Superdupont, written by Jacques Lob.
- Timoléon with Fred
- Cinémastock with Gotlib
- Avatars et coquecigrues (1975, Audie, ISBN 2-85815-157-1)
- Superdupont with Jacques Lob and Gotlib (1977, Audie, ISBN 2-85815-156-3)
- Al Crane with Gérard Lauzier
- Et patati, et patata (1978, Dargaud, ISBN 2-205-01288-6)
- Fantaisies Solitaires (1978, Audie, ISBN 2-85815-158-X)
- Dans la joie jusqu'au cou with Gotlib (1979, Audie, ISBN 2-85815-046-X)
- Lambiek. "Alexis".