Alexandrovskaya railway station
Alexandrovskaya (Russian: Алекса́ндровская) is a railway station near Saint Petersburg, Russia. It was opened on 26 November 1894, when the Primorskaya line was extended from Razdelnaya station to Sestroretsk.
Train near platform in 1904
|Connections||Historical Primorskaya line|
The line was electrified in 1952 and high platforms were constructed. Until recently the station featured a typical wooden ticket booth, but it was destroyed by fire on 23 April 2007.
- Chepurin, Sergey; Arkady Nikolayenko (May 2007). "Sestroretsk and Primorskaya railways(Сестрорецкая и Приморская железные дороги)". terijoki.spb.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2009-02-21.
|Preceding station||Primorskaya Railway||Following station|
toward Primorsky Rail Terminal
|Primorskaya line in 1894 - 1900|