|Born||June 30, 1992|
Alessia was born in Rome on 30 June 1992 and began freediving after being a competitive swimmer in her childhood. She started her freediving career when she was 13 years old. In 2006, she took her first course of federal apnea in the Apnea Blu Mare society. Based on the rules, she had to wait until she was 18 to officially compete. She won a silver medal in her debut when she was 18 years old in the Italian Championship. She is the current AIDA world record holder in CWT with an astonishing 104 meters and CMAS world record holder in DYN with 250 meters.
She is currently the "deepest woman in the world" with her -105 meters CWT (Monofin) reached in San Andres Island in 2018. She reclaimed this record which she briefly lost to Hanako Hirose days before, on 10 May 2017.
|2016||Lignano Sabbiadoro||Indoor World Championship||Dynamic with Swimfin||204 m|
|2013||Kazan||Indoor World Championship||Dynamic with Monofin|
|2016||Lignano Sabbiadoro||Indoor World Championship||Dynamic with Monofin||250 m|
|2013||Kazan||Indoor World Championship||Dynamic without Tools|
|2016||Lignano Sabbiadoro||Indoor World Championship||Dynamic without Tools||171 m|
|2013||Kazan||Indoor World Championship||Static||6 min. 23 sec.|
|2015||Ischia||Outdoor World Championship||Constant weight apnea with Monofin||-93 m|
|2015||Ischia||Outdoor World Championship||Constant weight apnea without tools||-58 m|
|2015||Ischia||Outdoor World Championship||Jump Blue||190 m|
|2014||Tenerife||European Championship||Dynamic with Monofin||218 m|
|2014||Tenerife||European Championship||Static||6 min. 08 sec.|
|2017||Cagliari||Indoor European Championship||Dynamic with Swimfin||194 m|
|2017||Cagliari||Indoor European Championship||Dynamic with Monofin||232 m|
|2017||Cagliari||Indoor European Championship||Dynamic without Tools||157 m|
|2017||Kaş||Outdoor European Championship||Constant weight apnea with Monofin||-93 m|
|2017||Kaş||Outdoor European Championship||Constant weight apnea without Tools||-63 m|
|2017||Long Island||Vertical Blue||Constant weight apnea with Tools||-104 m|
- Costant weight apnea with Monofin, -93 m, Ischia, Campania, 2015.
- Statica freedive with Monofin, -140 m, Long Island, 2017.
- Dynamic freedive with Monofin, 250 m, Lignano Sabbiadoro, 2016.
- Dynamic freedive with Swimfin, 204 m, Lignano Sabbiadoro, 2016.
- Dynamic freedive without Tools, 180 m, Milazzo, 2017.
- Statica freedive with Monofin, -104 m, Bahamas, 2017.
- Statica freedive with Monofin, -86 m, Ischia, Campania, 2015.
- Statica freedive with Monofin, -81 m, Ischia, Campania, 2013.
Current holder of the Italian records
- DNF, 173 m, Naples, 2015.
- Static, 6'40 ", Cagliari, 2014.
- DYN STE, 210 m, Milazzo, 2015.
- Constant Weight without tools: -58 m, Ischia, 2015.
- DNF (lap of 50 m), 165 m, Moulhouse, 2015.
- Jump Blue, 190 meters, Ischia, Campania, 2015.
- DYN by-fins, 215 m, Milazzo, 2016.
- Zecchini World Record…again!
- The Freedive Cafe Podcast: Alessia Zecchini, Italian Supergirl
- "Alessia Zecchini Reclaims Freediving World Record With 104m Dive – DeeperBlue.com". DeeperBlue.com. 2017-05-10. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
- Alessia Zecchini
- The content in this article was based on its Italian equivalent