Alberto Boccianti was an Italian art director who designed the sets for more than a hundred films during his career.
|Years active||1942–1977 (film)|
- Two Hearts Among the Beasts (1943)
- Come Back to Sorrento (1945)
- The Brothers Karamazov (1947)
- The Street Has Many Dreams (1948)
- Toto Looks for a Wife (1950)
- Figaro Here, Figaro There (1950)
- The Young Caruso (1951)
- Toto the Third Man (1951)
- Free Escape (1951)
- Song of Spring (1951)
- My Heart Sings (1951)
- Don Lorenzo (1952)
- The Enchanting Enemy (1953)
- Bayman p.192
- Bayman, Louis. Directory of World Cinema: Italy. Intellect Books, 2011.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.