Agricultural University of Iceland
The Agricultural University of Iceland is an educational and research institution focusing on agricultural and environmental sciences, founded in 2005. The university's facilities are mainly located at Hvanneyri, near Borgarnes, Iceland but it also operates research stations in Reykjavík, Árnessýsla and Eyjafjarðarsýsla.
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Land and Animal Resources
- Department of Vocational and Continuing Education
- Skemman.is (digital library)
- English website (in English)