Agnese Nano (born 5 November 1965 in Rome) is an Italian film, TV and theater actress. Her first appearance was in 1987 but she became famous after her role as the young "Elena" in Cinema Paradiso by Giuseppe Tornatore, in 1988. Nano felt that playing Elena "was a deeply nurturing experience, crucial for the development of her future career."
- 1988: It's Happening Tomorrow, Daniele Luchetti
- 1988: Cinema Paradiso, Giuseppe Tornatore
- 1990: Faccione, Christian De Sica
- 1990: Adelaide, Lucio Gaudino
- 1991: Steps On The Moon, Claudio Antonino
- 1991: Baroque, Claudio Sestrieri
- 1992: The Abdomen Of Maria, Memé Perlini
- 1992: The Long Silence, Margarethe von Trotta
- 1992: L'edera, Edera
- 1993: Tired Men, Lucio Gaudino
- 1994: The Summer Of Bobby Charlton, Massimo Guglielmi
- 2001: Murderers in the festive days, Damiano Damiani
- 2002: Do Like Us, Francesco Apolloni
- 2003: Until I Make You Suffering, Francesco Colizzi
- 2004: Luna And The Others, Elisabetta Villaggio
- 2006: My Best Enemy, Gigliola
- "Movie Changes My Life: Italian Film Star Agnese Nano". People's Daily China. 4 March 2010. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
- Forbes, Clark (14 January 2007). "Sweet-Sour Italian Serve". Sunday Herald Sun. Retrieved 8 February 2016 – via EBSCO.