Adaptive compliant wing
An adaptive compliant wing is a wing which is flexible enough for aspects of its shape to be changed in flight.
- "FlexSys Inc.: Aerospace". Archived from the original on 16 June 2011. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- Kota, Sridhar; Osborn, Russell; Ervin, Gregory; Maric, Dragan; Flick, Peter; Paul, Donald. "Mission Adaptive Compliant Wing – Design, Fabrication and Flight Test" (PDF). Ann Arbor, MI; Dayton, OH, U.S.A.: FlexSys Inc., Air Force Research Laboratory. Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 March 2012. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- Scott, William B. (27 November 2006), "Morphing Wings", Aviation Week & Space Technology
- US 4899284, Lewis, George E.; Robert E. Thomasson & David W. Nelson, "Wing lift/drag optimizing system", published 6 February 1990
- Smart airfoil project "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-06-23. Retrieved 2013-03-15.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ETH compliant wing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoi78x4HP_M/
- Graham Warwick (Nov 25, 2019). "The Week In Technology, Nov. 25-29, 2019". Aviation Week & Space Technology.