A spasso nel tempo
A spasso nel tempo (English title: Getting Around in Time) is a 1996 Italian science fiction adventure comedy film featuring Dean Jones.
|A spasso nel tempo|
|Directed by||Carlo Vanzina|
|Produced by||Aurelio De Laurentiis|
|Written by||Carlo Vanzina|
|Starring||Christian De Sica|
|Music by||Manuel De Sica|
|Edited by||Sergio Montanari|
|13 December 1996|
Two Italian families meet in Universal Pictures' amusement park. Ascanio is an enriched Roman peasant, who immediately goes into battle with the Milanese Walter Colombo, manager of a cinema. When the two families have to take the joust of Professor Mortimer's "Machine of Time", the machine jams right when Ascanio and Walter get on board. The two are sent in the Prehistoric era, and Professor Mortimer tries in every way to bring them back in the present era, making the two enemies a journey in all the eras of Time.
- Christian De Sica as Ascanio Colonna
- Massimo Boldi as Walter Colombo
- Dean Jones as Professor Mortimer / Joe
- Marco Messeri as Lorenzo il Magnifico
- Ela Weber as Natasha
- Veronica Logan as Michaela
- Brando De Sica as Aspreno Colonna
- Virginie Marsan as Giusy
- Erica Beltrami as Gina
- Gea Martire as Rosanna
- Manuela Arcuri as Rosanna giovane
- "Morto Dean Jones, protagonista della serie "Un Maggiolino tutto matto"". la Repubblica. 3 September 2015. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "È morto Dean Jones, il pilota del "Maggiolino tutto matto"". La Stampa. 3 September 2015. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "Addio a Dean Jones, il pilota di "Herbie"". Gazzetta di Parma. 3 September 2015. Retrieved 28 December 2017.