A Son of David
A Son of David is a 1920 British silent sports film directed by Hay Plumb and starring Poppy Wyndham, Ronald Colman, and Arthur Walcott.
|A Son of David|
|Directed by||Hay Plumb|
|Produced by||Walter West|
|Written by||Benedict James |
Broadwest Film Company
|Distributed by||Walter Daw and Sons|
A young Jewish boy from Whitechapel becomes a professional boxer in the hope of fighting the man he believes murdered his father.
- Poppy Wyndham - Esther Raphael
- Ronald Colman - Maurice Phillips
- Arthur Walcott - Louis Raphael
- Constance Backner - Miriam Myers
- Robert Vallis - Sam Myers
- Joseph Pacey - Maurice, as a child
- Vesta Sylva - Esther as a child
- "A Son of David (1920)". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 16 April 2009. Retrieved 31 July 2012.
- "A Son of David". silentera.com. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.