A Slight Case of Larceny
A Slight Case of Larceny is a 1953 comedy film directed by Don Weis, written by Jerry Davis, and starring Mickey Rooney, Eddie Bracken, Elaine Stewart, Marilyn Erskine, Douglas Fowley and Robert Burton. It was released on June 5, 1953, by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
|A Slight Case of Larceny|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Don Weis|
|Produced by||Henry Berman|
|Screenplay by||Jerry Davis|
|Story by||James Poe|
|Music by||Alberto Colombo|
|Edited by||Ben Lewis|
- Mickey Rooney as Augustus 'Geechy' Cheevers
- Eddie Bracken as Frederick Winthrop Clopp
- Elaine Stewart as Beverly Ambridge
- Marilyn Erskine as Mrs. Emily Clopp
- Douglas Fowley as Mr. White
- Charles Halton as Willard Maibrunn
- Henry Slate as Motor Cop
- Rudy Lee as Tommy Clopp
- Mimi Gibson as Mary Ellen Clopp
- The Eddie Mannix Ledger, Los Angeles: Margaret Herrick Library, Center for Motion Picture Study
- "A Slight Case of Larceny (1953) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-09-09.
- "A-Slight-Case-of-Larceny - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-09-09.