A Parisian Romance
A Parisian Romance (French: Un Roman Parisien) is a play written in French by Octave Feuillet and adapted in English by Augustus R. Cazauran. Producer A. M. Palmer staged it at the Union Square Theatre on Broadway, where it debuted on January 11, 1883, with Richard Mansfield starring as Baron Chevrial. Mansfield later purchased the rights to the play and made it part of the repertory of his touring company.
- Pitts, Michael R. (2005). Poverty Row Studios, 1929–1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. McFarland & Company. p. 25.
- Bordman, Gerald (1994). American Theatre: A Chronicle of Comedy and Drama, 1869-1914. New York: Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-503764-2.
- Wilstach, Paul (1908). Richard Mansfield: The Man and the Actor. New York: Scribner's Sons. OCLC 2761680.
- Winter, William (1910a). The Life and Art of Richard Mansfield: Volume One. New York: Moffat, Yard and Company. OCLC 1513656.
- Winter, William (1910b). The Life and Art of Richard Mansfield: Volume Two. New York: Moffat, Yard and Company. OCLC 1513656.