A Mohawk's Way
A Mohawk's Way, also known as The Mohawk's Treasure, is a 1910 short silent black and white drama film directed by D.W. Griffith, written by Stanner E.V. Taylor and based on James Fenimore Cooper novel, and photography by G.W. Bitzer. It stars Dorothy Davenport and Jeanie Macpherson.
|A Mohawk's Way|
|Directed by||D.W. Griffith|
|Written by||Stanner E.V. Taylor|
by James Fenimore Cooper
- George Nichols as Doctor Van Brum
- Claire McDowell as Indian Mother
- Edith Haldeman as Indian Child
- Francis J. Grandon as Indian Medicine Man
- Charles Arling
- William J. Butler as Servant
- Dorothy Davenport as Indian
- Adele DeGarde
- Edward Dillon as Friend
- John T. Dillon as Trapper
- Frank Evans as Trapper
- Guy Hedlund as Indian
- Henry Lehrman as Patient
- Jeanie Macpherson as Indian
- Charles Hill Mailes as Indian
- Anthony O'Sullivan as Trapper
- Alfred Paget as Indian
- Gertrude Robinson as Indian
- W.C. Robinson as Indian
- Mack Sennett
- Österberg, Bertil O. (15 April 2009). Colonial America on Film and Television: A Filmography. McFarland Publishing. p. 193. ISBN 9780786442423.
- Lowe, Denise (27 January 2014). An Encyclopedic Dictionary of Women in Early American Films: 1895-1930. Routledge. p. 1939. ISBN 9781317718970.}
- Stokes, Melvyn (15 January 2008). D.W. Griffith's the Birth of a Nation: A History of the Most Controversial Motion Picture of All Time. Oxford University Press. p. 351. ISBN 9780199887514.
- Usai, Paolo Cherchi; Bowser, Eileen (26 November 2000). The Griffith Project: Films produced in 1910. British Film Institute. p. 170. ISBN 9780851708058.
- Bernardi, Daniel; Green, Michael (7 July 2017). Race in American Film: Voices and Visions that Shaped a Nation. ABC-CLIO. p. 384. ISBN 9780313398407.
- Drew, William M. (1986). D.W. Griffith's Intolerance: Its Genesis and Its Vision. McFarland & Company Incorporated Pub. p. 7. ISBN 9780899501710.