A Man's Mate
A Man's Mate is a 1924 American drama film directed by Edmund Mortimer and written by Charles Kenyon. The film stars John Gilbert, Renée Adorée, Noble Johnson, Wilfrid North, Thomas R. Mills and James Neill. The film was released on March 16, 1924, by Fox Film Corporation.
|A Man's Mate|
|Directed by||Edmund Mortimer|
|Screenplay by||Charles Kenyon|
Thomas R. Mills
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- John Gilbert as Paul
- Renée Adorée as Wildcat
- Noble Johnson as Lion
- Wilfrid North as Monsieur Bonard
- Thomas R. Mills as Father Pierre
- James Neill as Veraign
- Jack Giddings as Lynx
- Patterson Dial as Sybil
- "A Man's Mate (1924) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-01-21.
- Dan Pavlides. "Man's Mate (1924) - Edmund Mortimer". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-01-21.
- "A Man's Mate". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-01-21.
- A Man's Mate on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.