A Crazy Steal
A Crazy Steal is a 1978 album by English rock/pop group, the Hollies. It includes their version of Emmylou Harris' "Boulder to Birmingham", which had been released two years prior, reaching number 10 in the charts in New Zealand. Two other songs from this album ("Hello To Romance" and "Amnesty") were released in 1977 as singles, yet failed to chart anywhere.
|A Crazy Steal|
|Studio album by|
|Released||March 1, 1978|
|Recorded||1 March–26 August 1977 |
8–9 January 1976 for "Boulder To Birmingham"
|Studio||Basing Street Studios, London|
|Producer||The Hollies |
with Alan Parsons on "Boulder to Birmingham"
|The Hollies chronology|
- "Writing on the Wall"
- "What Am I Gonna Do"
- "Let It Pour"
- "Burn Out"
- "Hello To Romance"
- Allan Clarke - lead vocals, harmonica
- Tony Hicks - vocals, lead guitar
- Terry Sylvester - vocals, guitar
- Bernie Calvert - bass
- Bobby Elliott - drums, percussion
- "A Crazy Steal at official site". Archived from the original on 27 July 2011. Retrieved 24 March 2011.