AZU or Azu may refer to:
- Azu (born 1984), Japanese J-Pop, power pop, rock, Pop rock, Hard rock, Symphonic rock, Electronica, Jazz, dance, Pop, dance-pop, Soft rock, Synthpop, Symphonic pop, Eurobeat, Electronic rock, Jazz fusion, House, R&B, electropop, Hip hop, disco singer & musician
- Azubuike Ishiekwene or Azu (born 1965), Nigerian journalist
- Aji (Ryūkyū) or azu, a title of nobility in the Ryūkyū Kingdom
- AZU, several models of the Citroën 2CV automobile
- Azu, a fictional character in the 1997 video game Mahō Gakuen Lunar!
- Azumanga Daioh, a Japanese comedy manga by Kiyohiko Azuma
- Azurocidin 1, a protein that in humans is encoded by the AZU1 gene
- Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts or Slovenska akademija znanosti in umetnosti (SAZU)
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.