2030 Asian Games
- During the 38th OCA General Assembly in Bangkok, Thailand in 2019, OCA Southeast Asia Zonal Vice-President Charouck Arirachakaran confirmed that Thailand is interested in bidding for the 2021 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games, 2025 Asian Youth Games, 2026 Summer Youth Olympics, and 2030 Asian Games. These games could be held Bangkok. This could be the fifth Asian Games to be held in Thailand, after hosting its the 5th, 6th, 8th and 13th edition in 1966, 1970, 1978 and 1998 respectively, all in Bangkok. Bangkok and Chonburi is also the host of 6th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games in 2021 and the 33rd Southeast Asian Games in 2025.
- In February 2019, regional governments including Daejeon, Sejong, North Chungcheong and South Chungcheong teamed up to jointly bid for the 2030 Asian Games in hope that the international sports competition would foster the regional economic growth. This could be the fourth Asian Games to be held in South Korea after hosting its 10th edition in Seoul in 1986, 14th edition in Busan in 2002 and 17th edition in Incheon in 2014.
- In 30 September 2019, Qatari capital Doha launched its bid to host the 2030 edition. Doha hosted the 15th Asian Games in 2006, 23rd Asian Athletic Championships and 17th World Athletic Championships, both in 2019.
- After IOC President Thomas Bach accompanied by OCA President Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah visit to India in April 2018, Indian Olympic Association confirmed their intentions in bidding for 2021 IOC Session, 2026 Summer Youth Olympics, 2030 Asian Games and 2032 Summer Olympics. This could be the third Asian Games to be held in India, after hosting its 1st and 9th edition in 1951 and 1982 respectively, all in Delhi. India also hosted the 19th Commonwealth Games in Delhi in 2010.
- The Philippine Olympic Committee confirmed that they were in the discussion stage of bidding for the 2030 Asian Games during their preparation for 2019 Southeast Asian Games, which would be held in Clark, Metro Manila and Subic, considered as a stepping stone for its possible bid. The vice president of the Olympic Council of Asia also recommended that the Philippines bid for the games. This could be the second Asian Games to be held in Philippines after previously hosting the 2nd Asian Games in Manila in 1954. Philippines also hosted the Far Eastern Championship Games, the ancestor of the Asian Games.
- Mayor of Taipei Ko Wen-je announced that the Taipei City Government is planning a bid to host the 2030 Asian Games. He also said that the 29th Summer Universiade in 2017 held in Taipei was widely hailed as a success and showed Taipei had the ability to host major international sports tournaments.
- During OCA President Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah's visit to Uzbekistan in February 2019, National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan declared that the parties discussed the possibility of holding the Asian Games in two cities of Uzbekistan, Tashkent and Samarkand. This could be the first Asian Games to be held in Central Asia, after post-Soviet states joined the Asian Games in 1994. Tashkent will host the 4th Asian Youth Games in 2025.
- ""บิ๊กจา" เผยไทยวางแผนเสนอตัวเป็นเจ้าภาพกีฬา 4 รายการใหญ่". Thairath (in Thai). 6 March 2019. Retrieved 4 March 2019.
- Han-pil, Cho; Eun-joo, Lee (8 February 2019). "S. Korea's Chungcheong region to bid for 2030 Asian Games". Pulse. Pulsenews.co.kr. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- "Doha launch bid for 2030 Asian Games as continues to target major events". Inside The Games. 30 September 2019.
- "India confirm plans to bid for 2030 Asian Games and 2032 Olympics". Inside The Games. 2 June 2018.
- "Philippines interested to bid for 2030 Asian Games". ESPN. 20 August 2018.
- Bulletin, The Manila. "OCA vice president urges PH: Bid for Asian Games". Manila Bulletin Sports. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- "OCA impressed by SEA Games 2019 hosting, asks Philippines to bid for 2030 Asian Games". FOX Sports Philippines. 2019-12-02. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- Strong, Matthew (17 May 2019). "Taipei wants to host 2030 Asian Games". Taiwan News. taiwannews.com.tw. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "Uzbekistan applies to host 2030 Asian Games". The Nation. nation.com.pk. 25 February 2019. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- "OCA awards 4th Asian Youth Games to Tashkent : ANOC". Retrieved 2019-12-14.