2012–13 curling season
The 2012–13 curling season began at the end of August 2012 and ended in April 2013.
Note: In events with two genders, the men's tournament winners is listed before the women's tournament winners.
This section lists events sanctioned by and/or conducted by the Canadian Curling Association (CCA). The following events in bold have been confirmed by the CCA as are part of the 2012–13 Season of Champions programme.
Note: Events that were not placed on the CCA's list of CCA-sanctioned events are listed here.
Note: More events may be posted as time progresses.
WCT Order of Merit rankings
WCT Money List
The Dominion MA Cup
The Dominion MA Cup (presented by TSN) was contested in the 2012–13 season. The Cup was awarded to the Canadian Curling Association Member Association (MA) who has had the most success during the season in CCA-sanctioned events. Events included the Canadian mixed championship, men's and women's juniors championships, the Scotties, the Brier, the men's and women's senior championships and the national wheelchair championship. Points were awarded based on placement in each of the events, with the top association receiving 14 points, the 2nd place team with 13, etc.
|Rank||Member Association||CMCC||CWJCC||CMJCC||Scotties||Brier||CWSCC||CMSCC||CWhCC||Total Pts.||Avg. Pts.|
- "Penticton awarded 2013 WFG Continental Cup". Canadian Curling Association. 4 November 2011.
- "WCT Men's Events". World Curling Tour.
- "WCT Women's Events". World Curling Tour.
- "WCT Order of Merit – Men". World Curling Tour.
- "WCT Order of Merit – Women". World Curling Tour.
- "WCT Money List – Men". World Curling Tour.
- "WCT Money List – Women". World Curling Tour.
- "The Dominion MA Cup". Canadian Curling Association. Archived from the original on 5 June 2014. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- "The Dominion MA Cup presented by TSN". TSN Curling. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- World Curling Tour Home
- Season of Champions Home
- Curling Champions Tour Home
- International bonspiel calendar
| 2012–13 curling season
September 2012 – April 2013