2003 NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship
The 2003 NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship was the 22nd annual single-elimination tournament to determine the national champion of Division I NCAA women's college lacrosse. The championship game was played at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, New York during May 2003. All NCAA Division I women's lacrosse programs were eligible for this championship. A total of 16 teams were invited to participate.
|2003 NCAA Division I Women's|
|Finals site||Carrier Dome|
|Champions||Princeton (3rd title)|
|Runner-up||Virginia (6th title game)|
|MOP||Rachel Becker, Princeton|
The leading scorer for the tournament was Lauren Aumiller from Virginia (21 goals). Rachel Becker, from Princeton, was named the tournament's Most Outstanding Player.
|Boston U.||America East||Automatic||14-4|
|Dartmouth||Ivy League||Auto (shared)||10-4|
|Princeton||Ivy League||Auto (shared)||12-4|
|Yale||Ivy League||Auto (shared)||13-3|
- Suzanne Eyler, Loyola (MD)
- Marianne Gioffre, Loyola (MD)
- Kelly Coppedge, Maryland
- Alexis Venechanos, Maryland
- Rachel Becker, Princeton (Most outstanding player)
- Sarah Kolodner, Princeton
- Whitney Miller, Princeton
- Elizabeth Pillion, Princeton
- Theresa Sherry, Princeton
- Caitlin Banks, Virginia
- Lauri Kenis, Virginia
- "Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship Results" (PDF). NCAA. NCAA.org. Retrieved March 18, 2015.