1991 NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship
The 1991 NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship was the 10th annual single-elimination tournament to determine the national championship of Division I NCAA women's college lacrosse. The championship game was played at Lions Stadium in Trenton, New Jersey during May 1991. All NCAA Division I women's lacrosse programs were eligible for this championship. A total of 6 teams were invited to participate.
|1991 NCAA Division I Women's|
|Finals site||Lions Stadium|
|Champions||Virginia (1st title)|
|Runner-up||Maryland (5th title game)|
The leading scorer for the tournament, with 10 goals, was Jenny Slingluff from Virginia. The Most Outstanding Player trophy was not awarded this year.
|Penn State||11||Penn State||5|
|New Hampshire||11||New Hampshire||3|
Tournament outstanding players
- Mandy Stevenson, Maryland
- Michele Uhlfelder, Maryland
- Kierstin Coppola, New Hampshire
- Karen Hoysted, Penn State
- Robyn Nye, Virginia
- Jenny Slingluff, Virginia
- "Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship Results" (PDF). NCAA. NCAA.org. Retrieved March 11, 2015.