1958 United States Senate election in Massachusetts
The United States Senate election of 1958 in Massachusetts was held on November 4, 1958. Democratic incumbent John F. Kennedy was reelected to a second six-year term, defeating Republican candidate Vincent J. Celeste.
- John F. Kennedy, incumbent Senator since 1953
Senator Kennedy was unopposed for renomination.
- Vincent J. Celeste, Boston attorney
Celeste was unopposed for the Republican nomination.
Independents and third parties
- Lawrence Gilfedder, perennial candidate
- Mark R. Shaw, perennial candidate
|Democratic||John F. Kennedy (incumbent)||1,362,926||73.20|
|Republican||Vincent J. Celeste||488,318||26.23|
|Socialist Labor||Lawrence Gilfedder||5,457||0.29|
|Prohibition||Mark R. Shaw||5,335||0.29|
- "John F. Kennedy". Retrieved January 16, 2017.