180 Brisbane in 2019
|Location||180 Ann Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Roof||152 m (499 ft)|
|Floor area||59,100 m2 (636,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
The modern style office building is located at 180 Ann Street in the Brisbane central business district. The building was nicknamed the Brisbane River Tower as the building facade shows a huge imprint of the Brisbane River.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is the anchor tenant who have leased six floors and the building’s sky signage rights.
- List of tallest buildings in Brisbane
- "180 Brisbane Confirms CBA Anchor Leasing Deal". The Urban Developer. 20 January 2015. Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- Marissa Calligeros (7 July 2010). "'Bent' building delayed by flagging market". Brisbane Times. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 2 August 2013.
- Chris Herde (25 April 2013). "Japanese Daisho Group launch $300 million office tower development, 180 Brisbane in Ann St". news.com.au. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
Media related to 180 Brisbane at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Building at Daisho website
- Building at MBM website
- Building at Brisbane Development website
- Building at The Skyscraper Center database