100 Horsemen (Italian: I cento cavalieri, Spanish: Los cien caballeros, German: Die hundert Ritter, also known as Son of El Cid) is a 1964 Italian-Spanish-German historical-adventure film directed by Vittorio Cottafavi.
|Directed by||Vittorio Cottafavi|
|Music by||Antonio Pérez Olea|
|Edited by||Maurizio Lucidi|
In 2004 it was restored and shown as part of the retrospective "Storia Segreta del Cinema Italiano: Italian Kings of the Bs" at the 61st Venice International Film Festival.
- Mark Damon as Don Fernando Herrera y Menendez
- Antonella Lualdi as Sancha Ordoñez
- Gastone Moschin as Frate Carmelo
- Wolfgang Preiss as Sheik Abengalbon
- Barbara Frey as Laurencia
- Rafael Alonso as on Jaime Badaloz
- Hans Nielsen as Alfonso Ordoñez
- Manuel Gallardo as Halaf
- Mario Feliciani as Ambassador of the Sheik
- Arnoldo Foà as Don Gonzalo Herrera y Menendez
- Aldo Sambrell as Alfaqui
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia & Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 1992. ISBN 8876055932.
- Simone Pinchiorri. "Mostra di Venezia 2008: "Storia Segreta del Cinema Italiano: Italian Kings of the Bs"". La Repubblica. Retrieved 18 December 2013.