University of Kentucky College of Communication & Information
The College of Communication & Information is the communications, information, and media unit at the University of Kentucky. The college offers the following undergraduate majors: Communication, Information Communication Technology, Integrated Strategic Communication, Journalism, and Media Arts and Studies. Graduate programs are offered in Communication, Information Communication Technology, and Library Science. The college has over 1,500 undergraduate students and nearly 300 graduate students pursuing Master's and Ph.D. degrees.
|Established||May 4, 1976|
|Dean||Dr. Jennifer Greer|
|Students||1,000 undergraduates (300 graduates)|
The Grehan Journalism Building is home to two of the college's undergraduate departments: the School of Journalism and Media and the Department of Communication. The University of Kentucky's independent daily student newspaper, The Kentucky Kernel, also operates out of the building. Grehan also is home to the broadcast student newsroom where students produce a live newscast four days a week every week. The Lucille Little Fine Arts Library building is home to the School of Information Science's undergraduate and graduate programs.
- "About us | School of Information Science". ci.uky.edu. Retrieved 2017-04-17.
- "About Us | School of Information Science". ci.uky.edu. Retrieved 2017-04-17.
- College of Communication & Information Website
- School of Information Science
- Department of Communication Website
- The Kentucky Kernel student newspaper