The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many
The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many is a short book compiling three revised interviews of the United States academic Noam Chomsky by David Barsamian, originally conducted on December 16, 1992, January 14 and 21 1993.
|January 1, 1994|
|LC Class||D860 .C46 1993|
- The new global economy
- NAFTA and GATT - who benefits?
- Food and Third World "economic miracles"
- Photo ops in Somalia
- Slav vs. Slav
- The chosen country
- Gandhi, non-violence and India
- Divide and conquer
- The roots of racism
- The unmentionable five letter word
- Human nature and self-image
- It can't happen here - can it?
- Hume's paradox
- "Outside the pale of intellectual responsibility"